Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Thanksgiving 2011
-
Happy Thanksgiving from our little turkeys to yours!
We started our day enjoying the sunshine while watching the Thanksgiving
day parade uptown and then ca...
-
“Music fills the infinite between two souls”
- Rabindranath Tagore
I am immensely grateful for the companionship of music.
When I'm happy, when I'm sad
Wh...
One last post
-
This is the 300th, and final, post on this blog. I've had a ball doing it.
If you missed the announcement the first time around, I'm leaving the
Observer, ...
Doggie Not Down With Human Doing Yoga
-
Upstaging yoga-practicing humans is doggie de rigueur on the Internets but
somehow it just does. not. get. old. Note to self: wipe down yoga mat
before and...
A Month of Reflection
-
By Leo Babauta We’re entering the last month of the year, and for many of
us, it’s a darker and quieter season. It’s the perfect time for reflection.
I l...
1 comment:
awwww..yah Wells! (and yaya Momma!)
Post a Comment